Based on our discussions in the Initial Consultation, we will know to what extent you need the following customized consultations. We will know whether the customized consultations should last one short meeting or several longer meetings. Throughout the customized consultations, we will give you homework as noted.
Introductory Customized Consultation
1. We first explain to you the Consultation Engagement Letter regarding Customized Consultations, and together we sign the engagement letter.
2. We explain "stages of life" and the place and role of powers of attorney and wills and trusts in these stages. If you (and family fiduciaries) are prepared educationally, we review this in a few minutes.
Financial Power of Attorney Consultation
1. Dynamite comes in little packages. So it is with the Financial Power of Attorney, a document which is as important as your will or trust. Because of the critical importance and danger associated with this document, we deal with the document separately.
2. We explain all aspects of financial powers of attorney. Again, if you (and family fiduciaries) are prepared educationally, we review the issues efficiently. As you understand the issues and options, we discuss your desires and decisions necessary to prepare the financial power of attorney.
Estate Planning Consultation
1. First, we discuss estate planning and probate law as necessary. We discuss asset ownership and beneficiary issues, using your assets as examples. Again, if you are prepared educationally, we touch on these issues efficiently.
2. We discuss together in detail your estate planning concerns and wishes. We prompt you to think about your concerns and options by asking you numerous questions and giving examples of options. Being educated will make this part of our consultations more efficient.
3. We explain the options available to you. Again, educational preparation helps you appreciate your options and efficiently and wisely choose documents most appropriate for you.
1. Before the consultation, the Paralegal prepares a Master Asset List. We then discuss the issues listed below.
- A. Adequacy and Health of Assets: We discuss the adequacy of your assets to meet your health and estate plan. We meet with your advisors or suggested professionals if necessary to discuss options.
- B. Asset Titling Strategies: We discuss asset titling strategies and how to leverage your trusts in different situations. We discuss the legal and tax implications of changing the ownership or beneficiary designations on your assets.
- C. Asset Protection Strategies: We discuss asset protection strategies if necessary.
- D. Medicaid/Health Care Planning: We discuss the basics of medicaid planning (if appropriate).
- E. Fraud and Control Issues: We discuss fraud prevention strategies and control issues.
2. Based on this consultation, it may be necessary to tweak your decisions regarding your financial power of attorney and your will and trust.
Transfer Work Consultation
We discuss Transfer Work. Again, educational preparation reduces time and fees discussing Transfer Work.
Funeral and Burial Consultation
1. We discuss final funeral and burial options and plans. At your death, your family will have over 100 significant, emotional decisions to make within one (1) day. We suggest that you allow us to invite a representative professional from a mortuary of your choice to talk with you about your options. Again, if you are prepared educationally, we can touch on these issues efficiently.
2. This is one consultation area where you have homework to complete: a detailed plan regarding your funeral and burial. We promise this is much more significant than just determining what should be sung at the funeral. We review this plan during the Document Preparation Work.
Review and Fee Agreement Consultation
Together we review the rough written outline of your entire plan. It is also at this point that we give you an absolute set fee to do all your Document Work.
- A. Once we agree together as to the set fee for Document Preparation Work, we then discuss and sign together the Document Work Fee Agreement.
- B. We take your photos after explaining the various ways we use them.
Healthprose is a repository of medical information portal providing all necessary facts about various medicines and its usage. The portal also offers various drugs at affordable prices thereby making everybody gain access to medications easily. www.healthprose.orghas a very few credentials to order medicines over the online portal and has a secured payment gateway mechanism along with various delivery
Provigil – rixcentreis the most opted and the ideal place to buy provigil. They have many exclusive offers for their returning customers and they have the most skilled customer care representatives. They cater to every need of the customer and provide swift service. The portal also contains information about the medication regarding its dosage strength and mechanism of action.